Discounts & offers
You may be eligible for discounts or offers that are either offered on our website or via where we advertise. To obtain these discounts and offers you will have to quote the relevant code. To secure the price on the quote you must place the deposit by the date shown or you may loose the offer at that price.
Deposits & payments
To book your chosen service:
- £150 deposit & balance in cleared funds no later than 6 weeks before the wedding date
- should your bookings trials come to more than the £150 deposit then the cost of the trials & relevant travelling costs must be covered as the deposit payment
- Any booking under £150 must be paid in full at point of booking
- Any booking made 6 weeks or less from the date must be paid in full
- Full payment at point of booking & receive 10% discount (this is only valid if 2 or more people book & you are more than 6 weeks from your wedding date)
We will not hold dates without any form of payment / deposit
Deposits are non refundable. In the event I am unable to attend your appointment another artist of the same experience & quality of work will be sent in my absence however if the package is cancelled by inner beauty weddings due to any type of abuse or non payment as stated below, the deposit / balance paid to date remains non refundable. All payments must be via bank / internet transfer.
You may add additional services to your booked package, to add the additional services they must be paid for in full at the point you wish to add them. Anything additional must be added no less than 6 Weeks before the date to ensure diary allocation is correct.
Lipsticks / lip glosses
Due to the cost of lipsticks & glosses from the brands I use I am now unable to give them away for parties to keep topping up throughout the day – I have found the best option for all parties is for the bridal party to obtain their own lipsticks or glosses allowing top ups all day / night.
Accepting the quote
To accept the quote and book your package you must place the deposit with inner beauty weddings. Should the need arise the deposit can however be moved to another date as long as the diary permits. Please be aware that by placing the deposit or making full payment you are accepting these terms and conditions automatically.
Trials are for us to meet and discuss your requirements and try as many different styles in both hair and/or make up as we need to ensure you are happy with your final choice. We always advise that at least the bride has a trial to ensure she is happy with what she will look like on her big day although we will not tie you into contract with a trial. When we attend a trial we will discuss everything with you from your gown to your colour scheme until we create your desired look. Once the trial is over you will be asked if you are happy with your choice, upon confirmation of this your trial is complete and we will give you times of arrival on the day and double check addresses etc. If you are not certain we will carry on until we find your chosen style. Please note if you change your mind after we have left we can not be responsible for time constraints on the day not allowing us to try new looks. If you wish for another trial this is at an additional cost to you and only if the diary permits. You must be aware you are governed by the time of your ceremony on the day and if you don’t like the untested style there may not be time to redo something.
Trials will only be held on the following days:
- Monday 10am – 2pm, Wednesday 10am – 8pm, Thursday 10am – 2pm, Friday 10am – 2pm diary permitting (this is dependant on a wedding already booked for the day).
- Saturday appointments after I am finished with a wedding may be available, this is strictly down to diary availability & carries an additional £30 premium
- Trials wished to be carried out on a Sunday carry a £75 premium
- Weddings held on a Sunday carry a £50 premium
Children under 14 years old will not qualify for anything more than hair.
Abuse towards members of the team
We understand that a wedding is one of the most stressful times of a woman’s life but we will not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse. Should this happen the stylist will pack her kit and leave and no refunds will be given.
Please note due to many cases of nits in bridal parties we will now make a thorough analysis of each individuals hair at all appointments before any work is carried out. If nits whether dead or alive, eggs or the dirt traces they leave are found we will not be able to carry out the hair trial or booking for that individual. Please note that this stands for trials AND the wedding day. This is nothing over and above what a reputable hairdresser / salon practises, and to avoid disappointment we highly recommend that you check everyone’s hair ahead of the appointment. If we find something and are unable to proceed with the hair you are not eligible for a refund as it is your responsibility. Please note that you do not need to have children within your household to catch nits.
If you are having a fake tan for your wedding we request that you have it for your trial as well to enable us to match & record your colour correctly.
Payments & instalments
All payments are to be made via bank transfers, We no longer accept cheques or cash. Once you accept your quote and book with inner beauty weddings any payment plan must be adhered to. Approx 1 month before your payment is due you will receive an emailed invoice with all payment and bank details on for you to make your payment, then a reminder 2 weeks before payment is due, should your payment not be made or not cleared at the appropriate time you run the risk of us cancelling your package with no refund of monies paid to date. If you are struggling with your payment plan please contact us immediately so we may try and help you rather than leave it until it is too late.
Cancellations & penalties
- Cancellations made (when paid in full at point of booking only) more than 10 weeks away from the wedding are eligible for a 50% discount of monies paid less the non refundable deposit
- Any cancellation made 10 weeks or less away from the wedding date will not be eligible for any type of refund whether paid in full or just the deposit has been placed
- You may add to your quote at any point but we regretfully can not take things away from your original booking. If you ask to remove any item from your original booking you will still have to pay for it.
You will be requested to provide a postcode for both your trial & your big day to allow any relevant mileage to be calculated appropriately. Anything over 20 miles from B77 2JW will be charged at 50p per mile for both trips to & from you for your trial & big day unless I have arranged for other work in your area at which point you would share the travel costs.
By placing the deposit you are agreeing to our terms & conditions and any changes we may make to them that we deem necessary without prior notification. We will not be held responsible for a booked client who chooses not to read the Terms thoroughly.